|Down the Drain|
|Season 1, Episode 10|
|Air date||November 11, 2000 (Canada)|
|Written by||Richard Elliott and Simon Racioppa|
|Directed by||Doug Thoms|
A Day at the Beach
George must venture into the drain pipes to find a ring he was helping his father hide.
- This is the first episode that George's Zoopercar doesn't appear in, but it's mentioned when he says it's in the shop.
- George wears his regular clothes in this episode but not for the whole episode because he wears a suit going down the drain to get Perdita's ring back.
- Becky doesn't appear in this episode but George mentions her in the background at the beginning of the episode when he says she's on vacation.
- The French title of this episode is called, "Journey into the depths".
- The ring keeps changing sizes throughout George's journey through the drain.
- When George closes the mirror door and Mom comes in, it's a crack open. When Mom looks at the mirror, the mirror is completely closed.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.