|George vs. the Space Invaders|
|Season 1, Episode 13|
|Air date||December 2, 2000 (Canada)|
|Written by||J.D. Smith|
|Directed by||Doug Thoms|
Ghost of Shrinks Manor
Too much pepperoni pizza and scary movies, along with Dad's new musical instrument, have George on edge, especially when real space aliens drop by for a visit and George can't convince anyone he isn't just imagining things.
- This is the first episode to feature George's pneumatic tubeway.
- This is the second episode that George's Zoopercar doesn't appear in. The first time was in Down the Drain.
- The French title of this episode is called, "The aliens".
- While George is going through the tubeway, he could be seen eating a piece of stick cheese, but when he comes out of the tubeway the cheese he was eating disappears.
- When George calls on the walkie talkie to Becky, the walkie-talkie mysteriously appears on the side of George's small bed next to Becky, while earlier it wasn't there.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.