|Journey to the Centre of the Garden|
|Season 2, Episode 2|
|Air date|| September 15, 2001 (Canada)|
November 10, 2001 (United States; PBS Kids Bookworm Bunch)
January 23, 2003 (United States; independently-aired episode)
|Written by||Richard Elliot and Simon Racioppa|
|Directed by||Doug Thoms|
Ghost of Shrinks Manor
Dog Sitting Miss Daisy
George and Becky's bean project is going AWOL, so George sets out to find out what could be causing the trouble.
- While George and Becky start to plant the beans, George puts only one bean on the bean launcher, somehow, he launches five beans.
- George and Becky plant five bean plants, the next day there were only four bean plants, when George catches the spotted garden slugs, there are five bean plants again, then again there's four bean plants.
- When the apids fly on the leaf of the plant there are ten of them. When George says, "We'll, order them to get off our plants" there are thirteen of them. In the close-up of the apids, there are ten of them again, before George sprays them with water, there are twenty of them, and then there are nine of them when George sprays them with water.
- Before George looks through the hole in the ground, he has gloves on, when he says, "It's time to get to the bottom of this", his gloves disappear, the next shot the gloves are back on again.
- After Becky says, "Our Super Scarecrow-Matic 3000 is still on duty", the machine disappears for a while, then before George goes down the hole, it reappears in front of the small garden.
- As George is going through the tunnel, a rock falls in front of him, the next shot features the cave ending in with soil, the next shot features the rock again.